Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large (size 13) skateboard shoes

Options
  • 28-12-2006 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get these? For my little brother who has fairly large feet :)

Couldnt see a skateboarding forum so sticking this post in here....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 fionn001

g1 has them, some of the time, im a 13 aswell it sucks for shoe sizes, have to squeeze into 12s most of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

http://item.express.ebay.com/Sporting-Goods_Action-Sports_Footwear_Osiris-Mens-Skate-Shoes-HSU-Chino-Blackout-Size-13-NEW_W0QQitemZ7236373610QQihZ015QQptdnZFootwearQQddnZSportingQ20GoodsQQadnZActionQ20SportsQQcmdZExpressItem

Pricey but they are a good shoe! If you dont have a credit card just call up Pat iin Lazy Dog and he'll hook you up! Or if G1 is nearer.....

Im a size 12 and sometimes its hard to get that size so it must be hell to be a 13. I'd shop on the net if i was you.

theyre US 13s u posted there, i got caroll 4s from g1 in uk 13s. its always the last pair though

• Site Banned Posts: 59 ✭✭boarderco

yoyo
    yeah, them sizes are hard to come by. when i reped for globe
    skate city used to get a good few large sizes in.
    ya should givem a call or pat in lazy dog.
    the companies do make em in them sizes but nai many of the shops order them.
    happy shopping
    w

Sorry bout that fionn!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

my friends a uk 14, impossible to get skate shoes at them sizes

Sure ring one of the shops and they'll get them for you! May take a month or two but they'll look after you!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 59 ✭✭boarderco

if you ask the shops nicely they can order you shoes
    when they are doing pre orders. Shoe co. do pre orders 6 or more
    months in advance so they know what n how much to make.eg reps will be taking orders now for september delevery. so make sure they keep you in mind.
    happy new years to yas all
    w

www.boardercoeire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

G1 are generally able to provide shoes to contain my flippers, but you're down to a limited range and close to nothing in the sales.

However, considering its about the only shop that does US14s at all in Ireland, its just as well I skate :D

Advertisement