Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP from Asia?

• 28-12-2006 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Looking to buy a PSP and was just checking on ebay and saw thisPSP White

Looks like a great deal but is there compatability issue's from different regions???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

No, there shouldnt be.

I got my PSP in Tokyo during the summer. Its a PSP1000 model or something like that (i.e the Japanese model) and I've had no compatability issues whatsoever. I think the one in ebay is a Japanese model as well by the looks of it.

Games are region free, so no problems there. I can still play wirelessly with my friend's Irish psp. Can gameshare my Japanese Tekken with his PSP as well which is cool. Internet access is fine. Since the AC adapter is multi-voltage as well, all you'll need is a simple shaving converter.

So there is no compatability issues with them as far as i can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

only thing is that UMD movies aren't region free. but sure no one buys them anyways so you're free to buy a psp anywheres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Cremo wrote:
    only thing is that UMD movies aren't region free. but sure no one buys them anyways so you're free to buy a psp anywheres.
    custom firmware 3.02 oe-b makes the psp region free for movies, as well as everthing else it does!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Sounds great, thanks a lot lads.
    The only thing that worries me is the no warrenty or return but his feedback looks brill

Advertisement