Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Camera Advice

• 28-12-2006 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I have been messing around with a cheap enough digital camera for the past year or two and I was wanted to buy myself a proper SLR and begin to learn how to take some decent photos. A friend recommended either the Nikon D50 and the D70. I would probably be taking a lot of gig photos with a lot of movement. Does anyone have any recommendations on cameras or would one of the Nikon cameras be a good bet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Nikon users seem to like their cameras. I, however, use a Canon 350D and love it to bits. I would say you probably can't go wrong with either that, a 400D or either of the two Nikons. Maybe some budget considerations might make the decision easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Wrong forum Bill, try the next door neighbour, Photography. You'll get more action that way, and spark an unhealthy Nikon/Canon debate ;)
    Best of luck.

Advertisement