Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5 euro to spend online!

• 28-12-2006 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

Yay! I'm the luckiest AnonoBoy in the world

I've been given 5 euro on the end of a 3v voucher. Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

I can't believe it!

So any suggestions as to what I can buy with this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭wba88

you'll have to spend it somewhere with free delivery, otherwise you wont have a wide range of stuff to chose from.

check out:
    play.com
    sendit.com
    cdwow.com
    etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

A months boards.ie subscription!! A very worthy cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

You could try do a repeat of that guy who became a millionaire ob eBay and never making a loss throughout all his transactions.

Except you could aim to make a billion or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭wba88

if ur 18, put it into a paypal account then register with betfair and you can bet it (at least i think that will work)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Boards subscription is good, see my signature. Donate it to charity, Santa Strike Force is still accepting donations probably. Get over to Bargain Alerts and you'll probably find something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Charity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I third the Boards subscription suggestion and second the charity one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

You could visit www.warchildmusic.org where they raise money to help children affected by war by selling downloadable music. There are thousands of artists available, and some bands (such as Radiohead and Feeder) have recorded songs especially for the site. Have a look at it anyway. You might get three or four songs out of €5.

It works like itunes or Eircom music, the only difference is that the money is going to a worthwhile cause and not a large multinational company that doesn't need you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

-Lithium- wrote:
    You could visit www.warchildmusic.org where they raise money to help children affected by war by selling downloadable music. There are thousands of artists available, and some bands (such as Radiohead and Feeder) have recorded songs especially for the site. Have a look at it anyway. You might get three or four songs out of €5.

It works like itunes or Eircom music, the only difference is that the money is going to a worthwhile cause and not a large multinational company that doesn't need you.
    Thats actually a great idea and a worthy cause. I'll second that suggestion! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement