Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Storehouse discounts?

Options
  • 28-12-2006 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Not sure whether to put this in 'Dublin City' or in 'Bargain alerts' - mods please move as you feel appropriate.

Can anyone advise on where to pick up discounts or vouchers for the Guinness Storehouse Tour?
    I've seen a few offers for buying at the merch store but it's the tour I'm after.
    I have a Scottish boyfriend who wants to do lots of these touristy things this visit so it's all adding up. The things I do for love. :)
    I know there's a 10% discount if you book online, but if anyone's seen any better offers, I'd appreciate info.

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I think if you do the Dublin Bus tour you get a 10% discount to all the attractions on its route.

Or you could wait until the next "Dub's Day" when they give away tickets for free.

Advertisement