Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curious about cum

• 28-12-2006 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies,

I'm a woman and i'm just wondering what's the general concensus on swallowing?

I want to really satisify my partner and his fantasies, i love them too and he was so nervous tell them to me.. He hasn't asked me to swallow at all but i know he'd love it so much and i'd love to try - only trouble is i've never actually tasted cum before but i don't want to gag the first time and maybe insult him! I know he wouldn't say anything but i'd still prefer not to....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

umm, whats the big deal? swallow if you want to. its a bit salty and not particularly offensive tasting in my experience. it shouldn't cause gagging or anything, there isn't THAT much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Surreptitiously taste a little during sex if it's ended up on your hand or something, though do so quickly as cooling doesn't help the taste.

The taste varies according to diet, health and whether he's taking any medication. Fresh fruit and naturally sweet things are good for the taste, though artificially sweetened things or things high in added sugar aren't great for the taste.

Despite the urban legends you aren't going to come to any harm from doing so (which is part of why that urban legend keeps changing from whether it is Freddy Mercury, Marc Almond or some Arizonian cheerleader that had to get their stomach pump). Indeed it's high in zinc, potassium and other nutrients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You do need to be careful as with any bodily fluids, while you are unlikely to catch anything from tasting or swallowing ejaculate if you have a cut on your lips or i your mother of a bleeding ucler or suffer from bleeding gumes you may be in danger of contracting hiv or herpes if your partner has it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

sperm.jpg..couldnt resist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Sorry, I don't understand - you're happy to put his penis in your mouth but aren't comfortable with his ejaculate? You'll be tasting plenty of precum anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

The best thing to do is not really think about it, just swallow it. It doesn't taste that bad.

In my mind precum tastes quite alright but cum, not as nice. As Talliesin says it does depend on what his diet is. For example lots of fresh fruit makes it taste alright, however, I did once experience the taste of curry sauce, not so nice but that was one of the main ingredients in his day to day diet.

It's also handy to have a glass or bottle of water on hand so you can wash the taste away if you really don't like it.

And/or follow it up with a long kiss. Best way to get rid of the taste is to share!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

My girlfriend has no problem swallowing, actually quite enjoys it. :D

In my mind, if a girl stops half way or just spits it out, it just ruins it.

Ive never tasted it myself, so cant really say how it tastes, but what i've heard, its not that bad. But again depending on the diet. Bannanas are meant to alter the taste drasticially, same with pineapples.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Jotter

if you dont like taste then take his cock deep before he cums so it hits the back of your tongue rather than the middle which is where taste buds are - be careful not to hit back to throat or youll gag!

My hubby doesn't give a **** if I swallow or not... So long as I get him off... He appreciates it however when I do swallow it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

sorry, I was just out shopping for banana's and pineapples's;)

My current partners tastes a bitter and not particularly plesant but it only takes a second to swallow and stopping to spit would interrupt the flow of things. It's also less messy :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

it depends on the guy, my bfs literally can make me feel like throwing up and i never had a problem with it before i met him. i love him though so i still do sometimes. just try it. it wont hurt. worst thing that happens is you have a bad taste in your mouth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,521 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you don't want to spit or swallow, just dribble.

We would however start wondering about you if you stared gargling. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Tell him you'll agree to swallow if he'll taste it himself first. That'll put an end to it.

daiixi wrote:
    Sorry, I don't understand - you're happy to put his penis in your mouth but aren't comfortable with his ejaculate? You'll be tasting plenty of precum anyway.
    Precum does taste quite different to cum, though not a million miles away. Besides, the OP was wondering about the taste so she obviously doesn't know that.
    Jotter wrote:
    if you dont like taste then take his cock deep before he cums so it hits the back of your tongue rather than the middle which is where taste buds are - be careful not to hit back to throat or youll gag!
    This will work, and likely be a very good sensation for the man, but it isn't the easiest thing to time with many men.
    it depends on the guy, my bfs literally can make me feel like throwing up and i never had a problem with it before i met him.
    What does he eat? Any long-term medication?
    Victor wrote:
    If you don't want to spit or swallow, just dribble.
    You'll actually taste it more spitting and taste it a lot more dribbling.
    Victor wrote:
    We would however start wondering about you if you stared gargling.
    Meh, can be fun if she found she did like the taste.
    Tell him you'll agree to swallow if he'll taste it himself first. That'll put an end to it.
    That'll put an end to him not asking her to do so but her wanting to? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well not really because I doubt he would have any problem tasting it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,521 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talliesin wrote:
    You'll actually taste it more spitting and taste it a lot more dribbling.
    Some people don't want the taste, some don't like the idea of swallowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

daiixi wrote:
    And/or follow it up with a long kiss. Best way to get rid of the taste is to share!

ahh yes..sharing can be quite erotic :).

As others have said the taste can alter with diet. salty or sweet. It really isnt unpleasant though.
    If you have never had someone ejaculate into your mouth it can be a surprise when it happens it may feel like there is quiote a lot but in reality there isnt.
    Perhaps one way to get used to it would be at the last moment finish by hand and taste him afterwards. Alternatively, when he begins to come just take him deeply and swallow at the same time.

Just dont rush into swallowing, proceed at a pace that you feel comfortable with.

"well not really because I doubt he would have any problem tasting it?"
    That would be an excellent way to start.. play :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

ur taste buds are on ur tongue not the back of ur thoroat!
    Soz couldn't resist!

If you feel like it do it!
    Don't worry he shouldn't be insulted-he should appreciate you made an effort tp impress him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Doesn't taste so bad tbh. Makes my throat kinda tickly afterwards though!

Just give it a go. If you really hate it then just don't do it again. I don't particularly enjoy the taste of cum but I do find it a big turn-on when I swallow it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

On the other hand what do you ladies really like done to your front door by way of oral from a man ?

• Advertisement

Talliesin wrote:
    Precum does taste quite different to cum, though not a million miles away. Besides, the OP was wondering about the taste so she obviously doesn't know that.
    To be perfectly honest hun my point was that she'll accept a penis into her mouth but the idea of ejaculate worries her? I just don't understand how sperm is a problem if you can actually bring yourself to suck on a penis which is, to be honest with you, a pretty gross act in itself. That said I don't have an issue with it and I don't care either way if a guy will go down on me either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

daiixi wrote:
    To be perfectly honest hun my point was that she'll accept a penis into her mouth but the idea of ejaculate worries her? I just don't understand how sperm is a problem if you can actually bring yourself to suck on a penis which is, to be honest with you, a pretty gross act in itself. That said I don't have an issue with it and I don't care either way if a guy will go down on me either.

Woody Allen was once asked if he thought sex was dirty..he replied "only if done right"

Point is, at some point at some time you are going to end up tasting vaginal or seminal fluids. They are natural products

daiixi wrote:
    To be perfectly honest hun my point was that she'll accept a penis into her mouth but the idea of ejaculate worries her? I just don't understand how sperm is a problem if you can actually bring yourself to suck on a penis which is, to be honest with you, a pretty gross act in itself.
    Squeamishness about what goes in your mouth is very personal. Personally I don't find the idea of a penis or cum even slightly gross, but the idea of putting ketchup on food turns my stomach.

Besides, she knows what penises taste like already :)

Advertisement