Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So . . what was YOUR best year?

Options
  • 28-12-2006 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

2006 was a great year for Phantom, and of course we'll be taking a musical tour through it on New Years Day from midday as part of the 105.2 Songs of The Year.

The previous evening, New Year's Eve, I'll be on-air from 7pm through midnight to 2am, taking you into 2007 with the very best Phantom favourites, old and new.

As part of the programme, I'd like to hear about your favourite years, and the tracks that remind you of them. We all have one year that stands out in our memory as the ultimate, the year that everything happened, and I'd like your stories, and a song choice.

You can 3-text me on the night on 083 311 1052 or mail in to live@phantom.ie

For those who can't tune in on the night, Happy New Year!

Steve Conway

Advertisement