Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compressing avi's

• 28-12-2006 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭

Dont know if this is the right section, but anyone have any suggestions on how to make avi files smaller? I want to compress big avi files so they will fit on a memory stick in my mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

AFAIK Avis are already compressed so it's not easy to reduce them further... I recently tried and managed to compress one by a massive 1% :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Re-encoding with Nero Digital in Nero Recode is probably the easiest way if your phone supports MP4.

But quality will suffer, then again the small screen resolution of the phones display will probably offset that.

Advertisement