Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Brown Labrador Puppy Galway

Options
  • 28-12-2006 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

.................FOUND...............FOUND........................FOUND................

The puppy has been re-united with his owner after hearing an ad on Galway Bay FM which is great.

.................FOUND...............FOUND.......................FOUND...................

Hi everyone,

I found a brown labrador cross puppy today in the Oranmore area of Galway.

He has been recently neutered - the wound is semi open but we have patched him up on the vets advice (not the nicest job).

He has a wonderful temperament and seems to be quite well trained.

Apparently he had been spotted running around the area all afternoon. As it was getting dark and he was playing dangerously close to the road we have taken him in. He has been fed and seems quite happy.

He is light brown, has a collar, NO tags though and a little white patch on his chest.

We have asked a number of people but no one recognises him.

We have left a message with the Oranmore Guarda.

As he has recently been operated on, we have also called the Oran Vet Surgery to see if they recognised his description - they do not however we are taking him there tomorrow at 10ish to see if he has an identi-chip and to get his wound checked upon.

I hope to find his owner soon - if anyone knows anything please message me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I have had no dog reported lost to me but I am in East Galway, please ring the Galway SPCA in case the owner phoned them: 091-563631.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Merchantbounty

Thanks for the reply EGAR.

I tried to call the SPCA but they had all finished for the night it seemed.

I also tried the local dog pound but they are closed until January 2nd.

My course of action for tomorrow is:

Call the SPCA at 0900 as soon as they open.
    Call the Guarda station again to chase them up.
    Head down to the vets to see if he is chipped and also to get his wound checked on.
    Walk around the neighbourhood and see if he recognises anything and see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks again and hope to have good news tomorrow.

Advertisement