Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

APS Motorsport

Options
  • 28-12-2006 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any dealings with them good or bad?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Scooby_Doo

Ive seen some pretty good kits done by them, but also seen some really bad ones? It seems to be a lucky dip with them. I got 2 bumpers made up by them a few years ago and they fell apart. Really thin fiberglass??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Had they not closed the business in the past 2 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Your right Ciars,they finished up a few months ago but i think there name on the premisis is still in use but definitly not the same guys as before.

I cant comment on there work now but from the old guys ive seen a mixture of good and bad with the kits they sold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

APS Motorsport was called Alans Pit Stop at one stage. Probably thought APS sounded a bit better.

There was a nickname for APS a few years ago though - 'Alans poxey spraying'.

Advertisement