Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Condition Of Dublin's Roads

Options
  • 29-12-2006 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Lately it's really starting to piss me of the condition of Dublins roads, potholes the size of the car are popping up all around dublin everyday of the week damaging peoples cars:mad:. my suspension has devolped a 'Knock' every time i go over a speed bump, and the council who are supposed to be carrying out repairs do it half arsed, there's one on the grange road in Donaghmede i drive over it around 25 times a week it's just on the speed bump, so you have two options on avoiding it, go to the side of the speed bump and nearly mount the kerb, or drive close to the centre of the road and go head to head with the on coming cars, got filled in and then sank again in the space of around a month, now the whole side of the speed bump is coverd, just a matter of time before it sinks again, it really annoys me when the government get so much from road tax, the road condition should take priority not putting up more speed cameras.:mad: :mad:

Happy Holidays, Drive Safe

-VB-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Buy a 4X4 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Good man now your up to 1,820 posts, i assume that they are all of that deep and rich substance.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This is not just a Dublin problem you know.

Advertisement