Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got a P90.

• 29-12-2006 1:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

OK so I got this for christmas from the parents. My Dad gave me the tracking number and I was checking it every day but it didn't say where it was, so I believed it wasn't going to be here for christmas. So on christmas morning I only had the two things to open, but my Granny got a surprise... I was giving my Mum her present and I could here my Granny saying "Oh, what's this? A Project 90? Thank you! It's what i've always wanted!". Turns out that it arrived two days after my Dad gave me the tracking number. The only bad things about this whole thing is that i didn't get to open the box and that i had to wrestle my Granny for the box :D

When we were ordering the p90 and stuff, my Dad was complaining about the price so I said to forget the charger because I have one already, well..... I was wrong. the conectors are different sizes, so that'll be the next thing i get, that and bbs!!!!!!!!!!! (I need tham)

Right, the order was pretty small, just the p90 and a Intellect 9.6V 1400mAh NiMH Mini Type Battery

I haven't used the gun much so no review as such just this, I shot a real steel handgun over the last few days and the p90, if I had a choice between which to shoot again I'd probably say p90.

So, some pics.
    The box.
    DSC00379.jpg
    The p90 in the box
    DSC00369.jpg
    The p90
    DSC00383.jpg
    Trademarks
    DSC00374.jpg
    DSC00377.jpg
    DSC00381.jpg
    The battery
    DSC00382.jpg
    The battery installed
    DSC00385.jpg
    DSC00384.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    Hmm that's not good!
    The laser sight.
    DSC00387.jpg

OK that's the pics I have if you want more ask me and I'll take them, but not for a few days (I'm off to mayo tomorrow)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

looks nice. "Project 90" lol she seemed happy ya should have let her keep it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Skirmish with your granny, deadly! :D

It looks pretty sweet man. Please someone organise a skirmish quickly before I cry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

DaveMcG wrote:
    Skirmish with your granny, deadly! :D

It looks pretty sweet man. Please someone organise a skirmish quickly before I cry!

My money would be on his granny...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i got exactly the same gun, unfortunatly mine dosent work, it just blows the fuses after a few seconds of pulling the trigger and it dosent fire b4 the fuse blows, cant even return it till after the 3rd as they are closed for christmas.
    I got it for skirmishing as my aug is way over the 1 joule limit(yes i have a air rifle licience) and i've always like the p90,
    Whats the fps like on it as stock? i will be getting the upgrade later to bring it up to the 1 joule limit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Iv found it around 290. Mine absoloutly shreds beer cans and some glass bottles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hey nice to see you finally got one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i might have a spare connecter for you that will fit the charger. Im in dublin so shouldnt take much effort to get it to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

do u mind me asking how much does one of those cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

no the charger i have is for a different type of battery too, but thanks

• Advertisement

no bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

no bother.

you`ll probable know, do bfsl have batteries and chargers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

If you are desperate while your waiting and you live near me Ill charge them for you. I have one of those computer chargers and both size connectors.

whupass wrote:
    you`ll probable know, do bfsl have batteries and chargers?

I think so yeah. and i think there about 30-50 euro. dont ask where i got that figure, think it could have came to me in a dream.

Advertisement