Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dent in Door

Options
  • 29-12-2006 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,

I've quite a big dent in one of the back doors of my car and need to get it fixed, as I want to sell the car.
    Should I go to a panel beater to get this fixed??
    Can anyone recomend one in the Dublin South side - dundrum/rathfarnham/sandyford area?
    I want one who won't rip me off because I'm a girl.

Thanks,
    Maggz

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'm not an expert on this
    but if it's a fairly old car then try wetting the door and using a sink plunger - won't remove all of the dent but might just pop it out.

if it's a newer car probably best not going down the diy route.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

I'm not an expert on this
    but if it's a fairly old car then try wetting the door and using a sink plunger - won't remove all of the dent but might just pop it out.

if it's a newer car probably best not going down the diy route.

Are you serious?? Thats very funny. Its a 01, so dont think id risk it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭UsedtobePC

www.dialadent.ie

They have vans that go to your place and I've seen them around Sandyford. Apparently cheaper than garages. Let me know if you use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

UsedtobePC wrote:
    www.dialadent.ie

They have vans that go to your place and I've seen them around Sandyford. Apparently cheaper than garages. Let me know if you use them.

They could do with investing a few quid in their website ! Fisher price :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement