Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pub talk

• 29-12-2006 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Last week one of the lads tells me Barcelona/Liverpool/ManUTD/ETC ETC are trying to sign a 16 year old from the wexford/waterford area. I havent seen anyone posting anything about it so I think its sh****.

Just wondering if anyone has heard about it on the grapevine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

certainly no one in waterford, there are a few good young players but dont think any of them are in that league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

there was an irish lad on trial with the youth team about a month ago played in the center of midfield - i posted about him in the liverpool thread but forgot his name....i'll do a search for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

ah i seen that :cool: alright, posted something in the liverpool thread myself..must have been a mix up. he's scottish not irish.. looks like hes going to liverpool anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hes not from wex/water hes from Dundalk and plays for Lurgan U16s is on trial with Man Utd atm and expected to sitgn a deal which gets Lurgan a few quid (250k or so).

Buggered if i remember his name tho :confused:

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

ah i seen that :cool: alright, posted something in the liverpool thread myself..must have been a mix up. he's scottish not irish.. looks like hes going to liverpool anyway.

He's Scottish, but declared for Ireland after being unable to break the Old Firm monopoly that underage kids in Scotland have on the national team. Looks pretty certain to go to Liverpool in January.

Advertisement