Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurogamer's top 50 games of 2006

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Picking a top 5 is really tough. I keep doing a list, removing one and putting another on it. Then doing that again. I'm still not happy with it. I don't know what to pick anymore.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

koneko wrote:
    Picking a top 5 is really tough. I keep doing a list, removing one and putting another on it. Then doing that again. I'm still not happy with it. I don't know what to pick anymore.

Yeah there was alot of good stuff last year. Too much for a top five for sure. Ive heard a lot of talk about how last year was not 'vintage' for game, but tbh I think it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Lets hope this year is just as good. Mario Galaxy, Halo 3, Wario (wii), PES 7 :D, RESI 5 (07 or 08??) are all on my list of must buys

Advertisement