Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is any1 else really bored...?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

panda100 wrote:
    What country do you live in.........alabama in the middle ages?!

Country? Alabama? Middle-ages? So many things wrong with that sentence, lol.

Reminds me of when an American in my class claimed Budapest was the 'best country ever!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Yea I'm back on Monday too, only realised yesterday that the rest of you have another couple of weeks *shakes fist*

Have driving test tomorrow so at least I had something to, ahem, look forward too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    Country? Alabama? Middle-ages? So many things wrong with that sentence, lol.

'

Alabama could have been its own country in the middle ages, how do yoou know?!

Good luck in the driving test tommorow big jim!Break a leg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

You do have the very faintest whiff of American history Panda, don't you?

I want to make a quilt. Haven't done something like that in years, and even then it was only a baby blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Blush_01 wrote:
    I want to make a quilt. Haven't done something like that in years, and even then it was only a baby blanket.
    Yar har I'm making another one too! About 1/4 way through now. Its a very calming and peaceful thing. Maybe you should consider taking it up panda?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Quilting Soc ftw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Bah. I was at my home away from home for the 2 weeks, recharging my batteries with friends and family in a small village in south west Kerry... And then the whole SU decide to come down for Mike Pats 21st... If you can't beat them, join them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Thank God some women know their place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

My only aim in life is to marry well.

Advertisement