Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game on Grafton St.

Options
  • 29-12-2006 6:28pm

Just wondering, would anyone know what time they close tonight? I'm dying sick but going out of my mind in my flat. Need a new game :) But not going anywhere if they close at 6.

PS: Tried ringing them, but no answer
    Cheers,
    Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

The one on Grafton street is long closed, the other two in town (Dawson St and Henry St) would probably close at six. If its a 360 game you're after the Xbox live gaming centre on Sth William St is open late enough

Thanks for that. Is there no place that sells computer games on Grafton st anymore?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hmv

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If you don't mind spending stupid amounts, there's always HMV. But don't do that please.

GAME's Grafton Street branch has been closed over a year at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.xboxlivegamingcentre.com

51 South William Street, Dublin 2

Its open until 10pm tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

ixoy wrote:
    If you don't mind spending stupid amounts, there's always HMV. But don't do that please.

That's what I was thinking before I looked...

http://www.gamestoaster.com/games_toaster/2006/11/dublin_games_pr.html

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

I also buy my games in hmv. I find they have the best prices, and i get a 10% student discount. Some 360 games cost E75 in Game:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

ixoy wrote:

GAME's Grafton Street branch has been closed over a year at least.

HMV is significantly cheaper than Game these days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ya never shop in GAME anymore. Anywhere there is one there is a cheaper place within a five minute walk. HMV is where I buy most these days, but Smyths aren't the worst either.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

On the other hand, I got lucky & picked up three (semi?) classic games in Game today - Crazy Taxi, Zone of the Enders & Oni; all for €15.
    Of course, that's 2nd-hand, so that's... kinda unfair to HMV... um... :D
    Hope they work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

And now there's a new GAME in the Ilac centre by the way, around near the public library (why they have it there when there's one about 2 min walk away i don't know :p )

It only opened about 2 weeks ago i'd reckon.

Advertisement