Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2nd Gayest Cartoon In The World

Options
  • 29-12-2006 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

The second gayest cartoon I have ever seen. I was wondering what people thought of it. I laughed so hard it hurt.

Warning:Catholics and others sensitive to homosexuality might experience an adverse reaction. Effects may include vomiting, nausea, a permanent penile erection and burning in hell for all eternity.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Now do you really think thats suitable?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 RD/ID

Yea - maybe it isn't the right place. If anyone wants to move it to the Christianity thread go ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

So delibratly chose a forum where you know people may find it very offensive to post it instead of the humour forum ?

/me Wonders how long beore youa re banned for being trolltastic.

Thaedydal wrote:
    So delibratly chose a forum where you know people may find it very offensive to post it instead of the humour forum ?

/me Wonders how long beore youa re banned for being trolltastic.

Well in all seriousness how can you believe I really wanted it moved to Christianity?. THAT was a joke. Humour was another option, but I hardly thought LGB would find this offensive.

It's hard to know what you where thinking.

• Advertisement

LiouVille wrote:
    It's hard to know what you where thinking.
    Fair enough, sarcasm isn't always completely obvious through text.

I mean by posting it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

This is boards.ie, not fleshbot. Don't post it to one of the public forums again.

(I checked the Humour forum charter, they won't like you posting it there either).

Advertisement