Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 network problems today?

• 29-12-2006 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been having awful problems trying to check my voicemail today - I dial 171 and get the rapid 'doo-doo-doo' before disconnecting again. Sometimes I've been getting through but it's a mostly hit-n-miss affair today. A person who tried dialing me got through the first time but an hour later I got a message saying the person called me but I didn't answer (he'd left a voicemail), yet I had coverage the whole time. I was in Letterkenny at the time but I've had this throughout of county Donegal today. Has anyone else been having such problems today? I was able to make calls ok.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

I have problems everyday with 02 recently,must be all the new christmas fones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Yep I've an 086 SMS text system in Sligo that went offline this morning. Shows no carrier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Been dodgy over the christmas for me.

Full signal yet "Emergency Calls only" shows on the phone.

Not feasible to put in a network backbone capable of supporting full usage for just one time of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I heard that a couple of shared masts were closed down for meteor installations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I heard that a couple of shared masts were closed down for meteor installations.

Permanently or until the Meteor installations are complete?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

This post has been deleted.

Which is gonna be the last thing you want at 7 in the morning :)

Advertisement