Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Argos Experience

Options
  • 29-12-2006 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

The GF bought a Hornby trainset (for my little fella, not me) before Christmas. One of the carriages had wheels missing.

We went back to the shop yesterday, the Dun Loughaire (i can never spell it) branch. She had lost the receipt and the girl on the counter said there was nothing could be done. I explained that I had spoken to someone on the phone and they said if we had the card that would be OK. She said she didn't think so and that they did not have one in stock.

She went to check with the manager. 2 minutes later she returned. The manager had found the transaction and organised the store in Blanch, the only one with the set in stock, to open their set and post out a new carriage.

Great service.

MrP

Advertisement