Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help the game awards this year.

Options
  • 30-12-2006 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

The polls will be up later tonight hopefully.

but between then and now maybe you...(YES YOU!) can help boardsie out.

1. If you have a fav strategy or sim game this year (that is not company of heroes or medieval 2) please go over and nominate it, those two catagories are the last two to be set up and are severely lacking.

EDIT: NM used Wikipedia to check the dates of all the nominations

3. Whats the best website for game footage that one can download.

thank you for your help the polls will be open tonight and will run till about mid january there abouts (you will be warned when they are closing.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

3. Gametrailers.com perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

BlitzKrieg wrote:

1. If you have a fav strategy or sim game this year (that is not company of heroes or medieval 2)

Did Supreme Commander make it out this year ? , only trying to offer suggestions as I can't imagine anything beating COH :D

Scratch that , don't think it is released yet .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

nominate the beta? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ah... just [strike]steal[/strike] [strike]requisition[/strike] [strike]borrow[/strike] take influence from the nominations from the 1up Game Awards, i've just voted on them so they won't let me view.

Gamevideos.com is pretty good for footage too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

BlitzKrieg wrote:

3. Whats the best website for game footage that one can download.

Probably You Tube and http://www.soft32.com/download_189649.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Ok Polls are up get voting!

Advertisement