Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 30-12-2006 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭

I'm a first year, so I was just wondering what way we get the results from our Christmas 'tests'?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

when we get back. Usually you will have one lecturer not giving thses results until a week before the finals, otherwise you don't get them atall

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

24th of january

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Marts wrote:
    when we get back. Usually you will have one lecturer not giving thses results until a week before the finals, otherwise you don't get them atall

your not semesterised though are you mart?

the new semester systems means you have to be given your offical semester results at the end of a semester just like you get at the end of your course in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

THEY'RE IN!

Everybody pass with shiny flying colours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I prefer to get my results off the lecturers rather than off a sheet, so far I have recieved 2 and both I only barely passed :o lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭This is

61% gpa. thatl do!

70.3% Gpa, very pleased especially as i was p*issed off with college last semester and done very little work :D wish i had money to celebrate now, €1.59 wont get me much :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

How does GPA work exactly?

europerson wrote:
    How does GPA work exactly?

its just the average of the scores from all your subjects, 70+ average is an honours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Yeah, that sounds like a fairly good system. So, if you fail a course in a particular semester, it doesn't matter, as long as you have a pass on your GPA...?

• Advertisement

nope if you fail a subject you still have to repeat that subject no matter what, the gpa is just an indication of honours (70+) or ordinary (40 - 69)

Advertisement