Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R9 Nike boots

• 30-12-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know where i might be able to get my hands on a pair of size 9 Nike R9's like these http://www.prodirectsoccer.co.uk/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-009-656&DEPT=2&BRAND=9 They were in Lifestyle sports in liffy vally but they only had size 8 & 10 and wernt geting any more in, They were reduced from €170 to €99 there still €180 on prodirectsoccer.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My God they're rotten.

Try the Soccer Shop on George's Street. They usually get all the top of the range boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Xavi6 wrote:
    My God they're rotten.
    :D i know arent they great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

JJB had them but size 9 is a bitch to get in any boot or runner.

No point ringing JJB they only hire gob****es :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

My eyes, iam blind.......:eek:

You will become the most hated man on the pitch straight away with your flash boots :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I hope you are an extremely good player. It wouldnt do to be falling all over the place while showboating in them. :)

• Advertisement

You will become the most hated man on the pitch straight away with your flash boots :D
    I'm always the most hated man on the pitch & i have to say i quite enjoy it :D in a funny way I also get quite a few injuries because of it!
    Stekelly wrote:
    I hope you are an extremely good player. It wouldn’t do to be falling all over the place while showboating in them.
    I like to think i am anyway :D well i like to think im the best player in the league i play in & hopefully wont be there for too much longer all going to plan!

Anyway back to my vulgar boots, the soccer shop have them but at €170, I think the Nike outlet store in Kildare Village is my best bet they told me yesterday they stock them & were getting more in. Should be cheap too everything is nice and cheap there, well in comparison anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

dceire wrote:
    I like to think i am anyway :D well i like to think im the best player in the league i play in & hopefully wont be there for too much longer all going to plan!

Well surely if you're that good you should seek a boot deal. Problem solved.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

dceire wrote:

Ah, you must be going up to the U14's soon so i take it, well done, a right of passage we all had to take....

I have my agent working on the boot deal & I'm hopeing to give the u14's a miss & go straight to the u15's :D

Advertisement