Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gt chucker 06

Options
  • 30-12-2006 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

hi there,
    I've been looking at the GT chucker '06 bike in halfords its reduced from 720euro to 478euro. Considering buying it, has any one here heard of this bike before or know anything about it? From what I have found on the web it looks like this version is made specifically for halfords. I like the look of the bike, and the spec seems decent enough for the price but then again im not expert.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

podgeen wrote:
    hi there,
    I've been looking at the GT chucker '06 bike in halfords its reduced from 720euro to 478euro. Considering buying it, has any one here heard of this bike before or know anything about it? From what I have found on the web it looks like this version is made specifically for halfords. I like the look of the bike, and the spec seems decent enough for the price but then again im not expert.

thanks

the 06 model isnt exclusive, the 07s are, buy thet bike!!! its robbery at that price!! the 07 xc1 and new chucker are very nice too. great prices too, some bargains to be had!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

I got the bike earlier today... so far so good :) They said that they made a mistake and that it was wrongly priced but i still got it for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

podgeen wrote:
    I got the bike earlier today... so far so good :) They said that they made a mistake and that it was wrongly priced but i still got it for that price.

l.o.l fuppin gob****es, that was a steal at that price tbh, where are you gunna use it???? planning on hittin a few jumps??

Advertisement