Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Scrap yards

Options
  • 30-12-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any scrap yards in either Drogheda or NORTH Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭conor_mc

Used to be one out in Duleek, near the cement-works. Couldn't tell you if it's still there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Summerhill Spares, behind the petrol station when you leave the M50 at the Ballymun exit heading into the city. They are pretty good. Give them a call before you go to check availability and opening hours. They are in the Yellow Pages.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

The 1 in Duleek is still there, i was in it about a month ago. Its ok depending on what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Thanks folks. Was in the Duleedk one today, but they do not have what I was after. I'll check Summerhill spares....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I can't get that number for Summerhill, does anyone have it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Summerhill Spares (01) 862 4222

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement