Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing to vodafone

• 30-12-2006 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭

so im changing over to vodafone ASAP

lately where i live, the coverage on O2 has gone to pot. Like in my house, suddenly getting emergency calls only, no coverage in any pubs, its gone to hell. Somebody rang them to find out whats the story, and turns out they took down one of the transmitters in the area, so coverage is ****e

was maybe gonna upgrade to them, but instead am going to vodafone

was wondering, is the nokia n73 out yet? does anyone know when it will be out?

ideally wanted the n80(wanted wifi) but will sacrifice it if needs be.

what other good phone do vodafone have?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

Look at the vodafone website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

event wrote:

lately where i live, the coverage on O2 has gone to pot. Like in my house, suddenly getting emergency calls only, no coverage in any pubs, its gone to hell. Somebody rang them to find out whats the story, and turns out they took down one of the transmitters in the area, so coverage is ****e

was maybe gonna upgrade to them, but instead am going to vodafone

what other good phone do vodafone have?
    Have you considered Meteor at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

well i though meteor used O2's coverage?

anyway, see the n73 is in the latest cateloge(sp) but not on the website?
    So im wondering if anyone knows if its out soon?

also, which would be better, the n73 or the SE K800i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

event wrote:

Never had any coverage problems with Vodafone, but have had nasty problems with the software they put on their phones, and the phone bills seemed to stack up rather quickly considering how little i actually use my phone.

Not saying avoid at all costs... but Vodafone may not be the best answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

event wrote:
    well i though meteor used O2's coverage?

afaik they do, but only in areas they are unable to provide coverage themselves. For example, in work nobody has an O2 signal but mine and some co-workers meteor phones work fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

rymus wrote:
    afaik they do, but only in areas they are unable to provide coverage themselves. For example, in work nobody has an O2 signal but mine and some co-workers meteor phones work fine.
    What he said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

event wrote:

I was under the impression that the n73 had the exact same feature set as the n80. Someone told me last week that it is released with vodafone but it is not listed on the website for some reason?!?

Advertisement