Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord 2002 model owners manual needed

Options
  • 30-12-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I bought a 02 Accord Saloon, 1.8 Sport recently but there was no owners manual with the vehicle. Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting one?

Would a Honda dealership be able to get one for me? I bought the car privately and the car was previously a fleet car and the manual was lost.

Also can anyone recommend a good mechanic, be they independent or otherwise as I'll be getting a full service 60k miles to include timing belt done soon. Anyone know a ballpark figure i should expect to pay for this service or timing belt only?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Did you try any Honda dealers, ebay, breakers?

Phone around for prices for getting the TB done. It will cost 250 at the better Honda dealers (400 or more at others). Tensioners/water pumps etc are not scheduled to be changed at this point, only inspected, so don't be talked into spending more than necessary.

The regular service stuff will cost more on top of that, depends on what needs to be done (brake pads, tyres).

Advertisement