Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc world / currys voucher

Options
  • 30-12-2006 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Ok ive got a voucher here for €90 for pc world / currys but i need the money and they wont let me cash it, does anyone want to do me a massive favour and buy it off me maybe your going to buy something in there anyways??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

I'll swap ya for the east line rail station and a get out of jail free card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

if you realy want to get rid of it just go to the shop, see someone thats buying something and then ask them if they would mind swaping it for the money as they were going to spend it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

if you realy want to get rid of it just go to the shop, see someone thats buying something and then ask them if they would mind swaping it for the money as they were going to spend it anyway

Thats not gonna work as most shops wont give change even if object x costs 80euro

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Jason ill give ye 45euro for it, today so you can throw it away on drink tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'll offer you 50 by paypal if you want...

Go away fool-jaw :D

And besides, if you paid 50eur by paypal, he'd only be getting around 45eur anyhow, which is still in paypal, not hard cash. If he wants to transfer it to his bank a/c its about another 1/2 euro

Oh, Jason doesnt have a PayPal account :D (Well I seriously doubt it)

Sell it to me Jason, ill buy ya 5 bottles of B muwahahah

I'll give you RHG's left arm for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

niall man make it 7.5 bottles and its a deal

actually ill swap ya for your boat......

• Advertisement

actually ill swap ya for your boat......

I'll give you a spin in it for the voucer, that should cover the fuel costs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

I may buy it from you with 89.99 if you tell me that Currys is open late tonite and if i find some good deal on TVs there :p

duras im pretty sure they have good deals on tellys there like youll defo get one for dat price man

Jason - My offer still stands.. a spin in the boat in exchange for the voucher ;)

Advertisement