Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone doing the MOD1 course???

• 30-12-2006 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,
    A Happy New Year to all!
    Anyone doing the MOD1 in the new year? I thinking of end of Feb or start of March.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 CJX-3X12

Are you doing the exam on the 27th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

CJX-3X12 wrote:
    Are you doing the exam on the 27th?

Eh, no. I'm doing the exam for the MOD1 at the end of the course...
    Are you thinking of the MON1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

I thought you meant the Mon 1 aswell. Might be a silly question, but what is the MOD 1 when it's at home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

scubagit wrote:
    I thought you meant the Mon 1 aswell. Might be a silly question, but what is the MOD 1 when it's at home?

MOD 1 is a re-breather course.Eoin is venturing into the silent world.

Who you doing it with Eoin?

Ian

Ian
    Not definite as of yet, either Tim Doyle In Bantry or Jan (Nordic) in Galway. Hoping for a date in March as I'm getting the unit at the end of Feb. :D

• Advertisement

MOD 1 is a re-breather course.Eoin is venturing into the silent world.

Ian

Did the course with Gary Fox of Dive Action (www.diveaction.co.uk) in Cornwall. Myself, Steve and Andy went over for the week. It was a tough course, but we all passed (phew!). I'd highly recommend Gary as an Instructor. He's been teaching the Inspiration for about 9 years and has just started teaching the Meg too.
    Looking forward to logging many silent hours!! :D

Advertisement