Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes6

Options
  • 30-12-2006 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Wot is the best way to score on pes6? everytime i shoot it goes high or wide please help!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Long-range shooting?

You may be holding down the Shoot button for too long.

All it needs is 1/4 to 1/3 of the power bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

it's all about timing and space too.
    If there's defenders hassling you, your shot may go skywards.... likewise, if the ball is too close to you, you won't get a decent kick at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

If you're in close ... after you hit the shoot button and when the guage appears on screen hit the RT trigger and the player will execute a controlled shot ... usually shooting with the inside of his foot ... very cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Shooting on the players pprefered foot is a must, been a while since i ballooned one even with my random team picking.

Should show on the game screent he players prefered foot like ISS used to.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I find that I score quite alot from being played through on goal (even from quite an angle), shooting, the keeper parrying and the strike partner tapping in the rebound. It happens alot actually!

• Advertisement
Advertisement