Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are immigration threads allowed?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

WTF is this crap doing in feedback?

This site does not set immigration policy for Ireland or any other country, so how the hell is this thread feedback?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

fukin' Stormfronters, lol.

I have to laugh, they swagger around all annoyed at our refusal to let them say anything they like but when I set up my stormfront account (oh yes lads, I'm one of you, have been for several hundred ironic posts... <g>) I had to make 50 posts PREMODERATED before I was deemed sufficiently non-Trendy TV Pinko to be allowed to speak unchecked.

And then they come here all po-faced and decry our "censorship".

I'm still waiting for my kicking.... Probably someone sub-contracted the job to cheap migrant labour, bet they wont even be able to speak my language when it finally arrives.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement