Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Wii console??

Options
  • 30-12-2006 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

my girlfriends 21st is coming up and i was tinking about bying her a wii. wud it be worth bying it 4a girl, do u tink she would play it much and more importantly could someone please list shops or internet sites with the best deals on the wii.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

doyler442 wrote:
    my girlfriends 21st is coming up and i was tinking about bying her a wii. wud it be worth bying it 4a girl, do u tink she would play it much and more importantly could someone please list shops or internet sites with the best deals on the wii.

thanks
    You'd be lucky to get one at this stage. I don't know if she'd play it because I don't know her, but I'd say theres a better chance of her playing it than any other console.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=578

I don't know about anyone else, but if I was going out with Generic Girl A I wouldn't get a console for her. Skints of a "Present for you thats really for me".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Get her a DS Lite instead -- it's more fashionable ;) , has a large library of "simple" games that non-gamers can get into easily, and... well, it's got Nintendogs. NINTENDOGS!
    And Nintencats soon, apparently.

...yeaaaah... It's also a mite cheaper...

Advertisement