Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying PSP memory on ebay?

• 30-12-2006 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has bought a PSP memory card on ebay. They seem ridiculously cheap compared to other websites. Almost suspiciously so. Like less than €10 for a 1Gig. Anyone got any input on this, or suggestions for other equally cheap options?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

am kicking myself for buying one in like jan,when they were dear

1gb cost me 60 pounds sterling...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

am kicking myself for buying one in like jan,when they were dear

1gb cost me 60 pounds sterling...........

Well me about it... I think my gig stick cost me over a hundred, I got it back shortly after the Japanese PSP was released. Thinking of getting a 4 gig now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Tried biddin for some 4gb ones on ebay but always seems to be someone stickin it up till £40+ (inc p&p) for all the 4gb ones :(
    Gotta one about £45 ish includin p&p on amazon.co.uk.

On another note, got 4gb one outta play.com, didnt think of checkin ebay/amazon at the time. £80 :mad: Came this mornin & I bricked my psp when tryin to do the custom firmware :rolleyes: Gonna suck if get one that cant play iso's with and will have got 2 4gb sticks :mad: Stuck to movies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Yeah but, at the risk of sounding like Delboy (too many Christmas specials over the holidays), do you think they are coshur? I just find it hard to believe they are so cheap when the next most competitive price is 4 times as much...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

I bought a 1gb memory stick this time last year from an Irish based ebay seller. Blackspells, I think the name was. It cost €100 at the time. Totally official and still working to this day. I'd be very wary of the P&P on some of the auctions sometimes it's nearly 2/3 of the price you would pay if you were to buy the
    stick in a shop. Just my tup'pence worth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

"goodselleronchina" is the user I bought from, 2gig card and it worked out at €39 including delivery!! The cards works perfect and I have not had one spot of bother with it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

most of the ones from the far east are just excess stock or stolen possibly, but they work fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

i got a 4gb and a 2gb for 100 sterling incl postage. they work perfect.

just ordered a 2gb card for a friend for 20 sterling. i feel done.

but my cards work purfec. official packing and top quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Who did you get them off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just bought a 2gb Pro Duo from this guy for €22

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsdQ2ecard

Will report back when I recieve it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement