Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey!

• 30-12-2006 11:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anybody knows where to get vegan eyeshadow in Ireland, that is black.

For a friend,
    >_>
    <_<
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

You could try the body shop?
    or online probably more easily.
    http://vegetarian.start4all.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

You could try the body shop?
    or online probably more easily.
    http://vegetarian.start4all.com
    I tried the Body Shop for vegan lipstick a few years ago and they did not have it so I purchased on the net.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't think it is there either, and where it exists in shops, there is no black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

This is because only babygoths(TM) wear black eyeshadow and black lipstick and white foundation etc.
    Be HardCore(TM) and use charcoal or texta/magic marker/whatever you people call it over here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

As I know he person for whom this thread is about reads it, I'll let her decide. ;)
    No foundation of black libstick for her, too damn pink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 viggi-tea

If you go to bohoboheme.com - I know they have some there! ;) I think she's aware!!! Body shop only seem to have stuff thats non-animal tested, but has animal ingredients anyway. Wierd!

Thank you, mysterious stranger.

Advertisement