Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD! Sprint

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Jay-Jay

OMG ya actually have a girlfriend,jesus no one would be that desperate wud they

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just ignore him. He's probably upset because his mother walked in while he was having some "alone time" with his Ken Kennedy poster.

Hey kid, enjoy bansville. I'd tell you you're going to be missed but I'm not a very good liar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 liverpoolkev

how do you know what i look like. have you got a gf and actually think aboutit who likes you on this forum in fact who likes you on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

Just ignore him. He's probably upset because his mother walked in while he was having some "alone time" with his Ken Kennedy poster.

Hey kid, enjoy bansville. I'd tell you you're going to be missed but I'm not a very good liar...
    please hed even be rejected by a poster

:D I have nothing better to do just making entertainment for myself. I have work in the morning so cant go out:mad: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Jay-Jay

is that what you do with you're benoit action figure.

are you sure you are 13 some of these slags are woeful

Jay-Jay wrote:
    is that what you do with you're benoit action figure.

Actually I don't have action figures because unlike yourself I'm actually an adult and my balls have dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

We need more mods on this forum, Jay-Jay should have been banned a few hours ago!

I'd do it, but I dunno if i'm here long enough to be a mod!

• Advertisement

Minto wrote:
    We need more mods on this forum, Jay-Jay should have been banned a few hours ago!

I'd do it, but I dunno if i'm here long enough to be a mod!

Yeah I agree there should be another mod as this forum tends to attract quite a few eejits, particularly the "wrestling is fake" types. Being a mod involves a lot of work though and it's tough to get people who can commit to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Wel as I said, i'd be up for doing it!
    I'm on here reguarly and i'm fairly sensible (I think, lol).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

yeah but mods do need their damn sleep and arent constantly on the bloody internet at 2 in the morning.

no new mods, jay jay banned, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement