Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Definition

• 31-12-2006 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am getting a dish put in after christmas pointing at 13 and 19 degrees ( I want Spanish and Italian), and I was wondering if all I need to do in the future is change the receiver to get high definition tv, or if I need to do more?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

harney wrote:
    Hi all

I am getting a dish put in after christmas pointing at 13 and 19 degrees ( I want Spanish and Italian), and I was wondering if all I need to do in the future is change the receiver to get high definition tv, or if I need to do more?

lnb dish and cables are the same.. only the box will change...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Thats what I though, thanks for the confirmation though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

harney wrote:
    Hi all

I'll be quite obvious too for the laugh, but you will need a HD tv too if you want to view HD. :)

/I'll get my coat! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Yea, HDTV hanging on the wall. Only took 3 weeks of blood and tears to get it there :o

Advertisement