Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most bizarre tattoo

Options
  • 31-12-2006 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What is the most bizarre tattoo anyone has seen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

I guess its really a matter of personal taste, I find tattoos of Japanese characters on people who cant read or write the language fairly bizarre (I know alot of people make that comment but c'mon its so true) or say the autobot and decepticon logos on your shoulders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Not bizarre, but silly. I find nautical starts silly. Personal taste though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

delphie rex do you have any tattoos yourself?

Or do you think that tattoos are some kind of aberrant human behavior which belong in freak shows?

The thing I find bizarre is the misconceptions people have of people with tattoos. Threads like this just feed into that mentality and debase tattooing as an art.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Tattoo1.jpg

Pretty weird i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

dSTAR: i dont think delphie rex ment anything derogitory(sp?) in the post at all...think you are jumping the gun a bit there

• Advertisement

OK maybe I am.

I frequent other forums and questions like this pop up from time to time. Usually written by neophytes (not saying delphie rex is) who think that people with tattoos are some kind of side show entertainment.

Just ignore me...

no i see where you are coming from, i do. this forum usually gets some people coming on asking where on theire body to get tattood and what to get inked on them.
    people with tattoos were sideshow entertainments way back when.... some still are today...but theyre more centre stage than side show acts now :D
    as im sure you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

dSTAR wrote:
    Or do you think that tattoos are some kind of aberrant human behavior which belong in freak shows?

The thing I find bizarre is the misconceptions people have of people with tattoos. Threads like this just feed into that mentality and debase tattooing as an art.

All the man asked was what was the most bizarre and unusual one anyone on this forum had seen, he said nothing about tattoos being in themselves bizarre or anything like that, you must have have been wearing your insult glasses when you read his post.

All the man asked was what was the most bizarre and unusual one anyone on this forum had seen, he said nothing about tattoos being in themselves bizarre or anything like that, you must have have been wearing your insult glasses when you read his post.
    Get over it!

FYI delphie rex is a woman and I realized that I was wrong to take the tone I did so I apologized to her privately as well as admitting it publicly.

I am not sure why you are getting into the fray now.

There is nothing to see here. Move on...

"There is nothing to see here. Move on..." - you sound like a police man :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

dSTAR wrote:
    Get over it!

FYI delphie rex is a woman and I realized that I was wrong to take the tone I did so I apologized to her privately as well as admitting it publicly.

I am not sure why you are getting into the fray now.

There is nothing to see here. Move on...

It just stuck me as odd thats all. Its a public forum, if i want to voice my opinion im completely entitled to. And how am i supposed to know shes female!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

i like nautical stars......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The dragon.

Can't post pictures of it here but I did mention it on my blog a while back.
    Basically it was someone who had his entire gentials tatooed to look like a dragon.
    It can be found cusing google images but only with the safe search off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I was told of a tattoo done by Darren in Colour Works, of a guy who got something similiar to the Dragon, and elephant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 resigirl

Hi,

I don't know if my tattoo is weird or not. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I have a tattoo of the S.T.A.R.S Badge from Resident Evil on my shoulder. I am a huge fan and plan to get a full backpiece done soon in the Resident Evil theme. Most people just get celtic stuff and roses, I wanted to get something original. Weird? Probably, but I don't care lol!!

Resigirl.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

resigirl wrote:
    Hi,

I don't know if my tattoo is weird or not. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I have a tattoo of the S.T.A.R.S Badge from Resident Evil on my shoulder. I am a huge fan and plan to get a full backpiece done soon in the Resident Evil theme. Most people just get celtic stuff and roses, I wanted to get something original. Weird? Probably, but I don't care lol!!

Resigirl.:)

That is a nice badge. I'd say the tat looks class. Do you have a pic of it? I wouldn't say it is weird though. Badges are popular enough tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    or say the autobot and decepticon logos on your shoulders :)

;)
    Did he get any more work done on them?

Oh and yes, I cant stand nautical stars myself. Is there something to them that I'm just not getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

I think they are nice when used in part of a sleeve when they are used to get a bit of solid colour into it, but on their own they aren't the best as they are so common now. I still like stars themselves once they don't have the nautical lines in them.

Sorry pic on next page.

Picture024.jpg

This is my tattoo. Is it weird?? S.T.A.R.S badge from Resident Evil.

• Advertisement
Advertisement