Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new years eve, what u doing?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Ended up going to Palmerstown house.. ****ty band playing. still a good night was packed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Went over to my bf's house for the evening, ended up going to bed at 6am cause we stayed up talking to his mam. Was a lovely relaxed New Years, normally I can't stand it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Ended up in Boomerang. Was a great night for the most part, till some **** happened later on that ruined the night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

spent my new years in a cold bath.. crying.. :p

Nah, I went for a marathon walk along the beach by myself, at 11 - which was nice, because I cant do that at home, and I got to avoid all the niceties of wishing people a happy 2007, when I secretly hope they die.

haha! psycho!! :D:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

was dreading new years, hate when its too packed in pubs to move...but ended up down the Bayside Inn with the otherhalf and5 of her mates and the best laugh ever, place was pretty empty and the bar closed at midnight so just got mouldy drunk and remember nothing (just about remember the countdown) then woke up on her couch at 9am wondering Where tae fook i was...wallet suffered though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Went ot the local, stayed there until closing time, a couple of us went back to my house where we had a few shots of this 95% rectified spirit piss water that I have (it is about as appealing as drinking battery acid). Funny enough, woke up yesterday with a fairly clear head. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Was in the leaba & asleep by 11:05.

Rock & Roll!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

watched fireworks display!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

Pub filled up around 11, then just after 12 everyone disappeared back to house parties. New Years usually sucks, but with less people bothering to go out its not too bad this year. Although i'd say the publicans arent too pleased. They way things look these days, it seems that only certain pubs are pulling in punters rather than all of them, due to less people being prepared to get dressed up and go out, and pay crazy prices for drinks.
    I could never understand what all the fuss was about, but its a bit like say Golf, if you tell people you think its S**T, they call you a killjoy. hehe:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭rkevin

went to buskers brown pub in galway and they could not be bothered in getting a dj and did not count down to the newyear.
    what a crap bar to be avoided if u are in galway

• Advertisement
Advertisement