Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a House Party Tonight?

Options
  • 31-12-2006 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Send me a pm and i'll give ya a link to a song that will be perfect for midnight tonight. It's 16 minutes long and will give you time to kiss it up for 2007.

(mods - I put this here because it will get a bigger audience, this is a time restrictive post after all)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Thanks f2b. Excellent stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

No excuse. Post in AH again for a bigger audience and you will be banned.
    Moved to Music (With redirect from AH). Mod: Feel free to move it to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas or anywhere else you feel appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Oh God... i love it, i hate it... i love it AND hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Is it rapper's delight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Karoma wrote:
    No excuse. Post in AH again for a bigger audience and you will be banned.
    Moved to Music (With redirect from AH). Mod: Feel free to move it to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas or anywhere else you feel appropriate.

:rolleyes:

Get a life for yourself Karoma.

It's cheesy...but then again, isn't that what New Year's Eve Parties are all about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Wouldn't it be easier to post the link up here instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Ah go on - tell us the song???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

fade2black wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Get a life for yourself Karoma.

It's cheesy...but then again, isn't that what New Year's Eve Parties are all about?

Well feckin said. Yid think the board would implode if a slightly irrelevant thread is left there.

Whats the song?

Advertisement