Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Facilities in Park West ?

Options
  • 31-12-2006 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

I'm relocating to Park West next week and want to avoid the hell that is the M50 by cycling.

Trouble is, my new employer does not have any facilities for cyclists and as a contractor, I cant make too many waves about it.

Anyone know of any private facilities out there ? I guess I could use the Jackie Skelly gym to shower and change but my primary concern is secure bike lock-up. I have a hacker but dont fancy the 20km each way on it - much rather ride my road bike if I can secure it.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

i a member in jackie skellys ued to cycle to the gym at lunch , there is no faciliaties at park west that i have found i normaly lock my bike to the railings at the gym , i haven't seen any other places t o lock them up

shower wise the gym is nice

Advertisement