Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best site to find out injuries for fantasy league purposes

• 31-12-2006 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Greetings, Whats the best website to find out what players are mildly injured and may be doubtful for the next game. Ive a fantasy league team set-up and have got stung a couple times now through players not playing.

For example, Berbatov didnt start yesterday cause of a mild fever and i didnt know he was ill.
    Also, Saha didnt play at all.

The deadline for making transfers, changing your team is 11:30 on the matchday. Anyone know when the selected team is made public that i could check beforehand, is it made public before 11:30?

I do check bbc but it doesnt always have mild injury details, like with Berbatov yesterday.
    Is Ronaldo likely to play tomorrow, they took him off early yesterday in the match, probably to rest him and not risk an injury for tomorrow?
    Is saha likely to play?

Is Agger likely to play again for liverpool tomorrow?

Is Davies for Bolton likely to play from the start?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

A lot of it is down to pot-luck, I'd imagine Ronaldo will have to start given his recent form.

Agger has started 8 of the last 9, Davies 9 of the last 10. They'd both be fairly sure bets.

In terms of finding out if a player will start or not, the official club sites or Google News (do a search for the player name) are probably the best two places to start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

My team for tomorrow is:
    James
    Carragher / Yobo / Taylor

Ronaldo / Campo / Alonso / Fabergas

Saha / Davies / Beratov

I have Agger on the bench, debating whether to play him instead of Fabergas(came on as a sub yesterday and got me 0 points) orinstead of Davies.

Agger would be good to have on if liverpool keep a clean sheet again tomorrow against bolton, but i reckon bolton will score as they`re in form and got 3 against Portsmouth. But liverpool did mamage to keep a cleansheet against Tottenham despite tottenham putting pressure on them.

Hmmm, i wonder if febergas will play and saha? The automatic substitute might rescue me tomorrow anyway if i get it wrong as Barry is suspended on my bench so ill make Agger the main substitute in case someone doesnt play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Nuttzy wrote:
    I have Agger on the bench, debating whether to play him instead of Fabergas(came on as a sub yesterday and got me 0 points) orinstead of Davies.
    Arsenal have 9 players missing so im fairly sure Fabregas will be playing. He had a virus or something which hopefully he is now rid of. I have both of them on my team anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Waster

I have Bellamy and Paddy Kenny in my team. Both were taken off early yesterday so I don't know if either will start tomorrow. Anyone any info on them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Afaik Kenny is definitely out.

Advertisement