Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History

Options
  • 31-12-2006 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Is there easier way of learning art notes? I'm using Riocht na Suil (the irish version of sight, insight, excite) for studyin and i dont think its useful at all. I also get notes in english and use wikipedia and stuff but its way to boring. I love art but cant stand the history of it. Is there any more interestin ways to learn the history of art?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

You could buy the less stress more success art history book, it helped me a lot, if you dont like it, there isn't really much you can do is there except grin and bare. I have this problem with Home Ec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

I find making my own notes helpful, the course is really 'breakdown-able', listing characteristics and learning key dates and names, I find, triggers bulks of information if you read through it all like a book. Also, diagrams and sketches get you good marks and are more fun to learn instead of text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Riada

Thank You :D

Advertisement