Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cursed Gojira album!

• 31-12-2006 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I'd ordered Gojira's album "From Mars To Sirius" on play.com many months ago, and it seemed to be out of stock forever, so I gave up waiting for play to get it in and ordered it from amazon instead at the start of December. All going well, it was sent off...

...nearly a month later, no sign of it. :mad:

I've been ages waiting to get this album, but I seem to be denied at every turn! I wonder if I'll ever get it at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

i tried in the sound cellar, no luck. Saw it in HMV on grafton st about 2 weeks before christmas but my urge to buy it had worn off. Tricky feckin album to corner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

you are REALLY missing out, its a fantastic album.
    The Heaviest Matter of the Universe (live) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=h8L2bZVA2Jc

AWESOME!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Is that not their last one? I've seen it in Tower a lot. Karl, if it's in there next time I'm in do you want me to pick it up for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

John wrote:
    Is that not their last one? I've seen it in Tower a lot. Karl, if it's in there next time I'm in do you want me to pick it up for you?

Ah thanks for the offer man, but if it's lost in the post I'll probably get a replacement from Amazon soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Feck I thought this was gonna be about a Ringu style cursed album, oh well.

• Advertisement

Den_M wrote:
    Feck I thought this was gonna be about a Ringu style cursed album, oh well.

Well if I ever find one of those, I'll pass it onto you. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Ah thanks for the offer man, but if it's lost in the post I'll probably get a replacement from Amazon soon enough.

Ah right, let me know though if you've any trouble with Amazon and I'll pick one up for you.

Ah, it's arrived today! A month late, mind you, but ****ing hell am I happy to see it here. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

sweet :)
    brilliant album

Alucard II wrote:
    sweet :)
    brilliant album

Yeah, it is. Well worth the wait. There's a definite Morbid Angel vibe going on, but they're still phenominally good in their own right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Just wanted to reiterate that THIS ALBUM IS GREAT!!!! I'v been listening to it solid for the last month (thx for the reccomendation). Their previous album The Link is also fantastic and was recently remastered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Kick ass album with Backbone being my fave. :D

Advertisement