Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years on Shop St!!! LEGEND

Options
  • 01-01-2007 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Got the munchies around 1AM to proceeded to McDonalds, when I left I saw this... fcuking legend, loads of people going mental dancing away to a busker, I reckon he made a few pound. Sh1t quality phone so meh...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Thats great.
    Galway is a legend of a town\city.
    I always have a great time on visits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Excellent! I avoided town like the plague!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I was on Shop St. around 3am..i presume he/the ppl had moved on as i didn't see anything..darn it anyway!:(
    Well then again he/the ppl could have been there..i was quite drunk so to speak..opps!!

Ya, Galway such a nice place. Was there for a week during the summer aswell and it so pretty..lovely atmosphere around the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I fail to see what's so amazing about this.

Did I miss something? The sound isn't working on this computer so maybe that's it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

AnonoBoy wrote:

Did I miss something? The sound isn't working on this computer so maybe that's it?
    Its the whole arty farty Galway thing mmmaaannnnnnnnnn.........Meh:rolleyes: !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

AnonoBoy wrote:

YORE MA was there, thats what was so damn amazing! :D

Advertisement