Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bleach filler over on 10th of jan

Options
  • 01-01-2007 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

its has been confirmed.

linky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Unlike Naruto though the Bleach filler has been worth watching because they made it into its own story arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

yeah if they knew ep 110 was coming but no title had been released for it so they people were presuming that it was the end of the fillers. I'm glad it is. I also want to see the movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Huh, I might start watching Bleach again if this pans out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    Huh, I might start watching Bleach again if this pans out...

The filler was decent enough. Like Makaveli said, much better than a certain other anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

omg first non filler ep was class :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It was a bit meh. If Cloud and Nova and the other one were written in for the filler shouldn't they be dropped now or killed off or something. I know they have to have continuity now to tie it together but if they're not in the manga (I don't know if they are, I haven't read it) then they should no longer be in the anime. Also all mention of bounts should end too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is episode 110 the last filler episode, or the start of a new arc?
    might get back into it now myself:)

/edit
    guess I could've just clicked the link in the OP before posting... mneh!

Advertisement