Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkmore Industrial Estate bus

Options
  • 01-01-2007 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've an application test for a job in the Parkmore Industrial Estate in Galway tomorrow and was planning on getting the no.3 bus from Eyre Square at about 10:30. Just wondering can I rely on this to be fairly on time or should I forget about it and just get a taxi from the bus station?

Thanks,
    dv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...what time is the application test?
    It's usually reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

Thanks. The test is at 11:30. I know there's a bus scheduled for 11:00 as well as 10:30 but past experience with Bus Eireann would make me very wary of leaving it that close...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yeah, the bus leaving eyre square is pretty much always reliable. (coming back is a different story though!)
    the 10:30 bus should get to the bus stop just past Spa at around 10:50-10:55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

Thanks, I guess I can give the bus a go then.

Now I just have to worry about getting up at 6:00 tomorrow morning...:(

Advertisement