Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

B'stard neighbour(or friend/family)

Options
  • 01-01-2007 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

[RANT]

So i park my car outside my gaff last night and wake up to go to work this morning only to find some scum bag neighbour (or scumbag friend/family of neighbour) has left a nice big dent over my front wheel. went to the guards tonight after work and they said they would do a door to door to see if anyone would cop to doing it (no chance to be honest although maybe a guard might stir somebodys concience). i have a very good idea of who did it but until i see the car again i wont be able to do anything. the car was a silver 02 merc and i am hoping it doesnt get traded in the next few days. as i said the B'strad.

[RANT OVER]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Hard luck. No point in getting too upset about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

You should accuse the person you suspect, telling them that another family member/friend of yours SAW it happening on the night in question.....

If you're a decent judge you should be able to tell if their denying is truthful or not..

Advertisement