Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson W850i

• 01-01-2007 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying one of these, is there anyone out there got one and can give me there opinions.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

There are a couple of other reviews on

www.gsmarena.com
    www.mobile-review.com

Mixed feeling about the keypad and the buttons on front

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Funkiwi75

I have now read a few reviews about the phone I would still like to get but i am now worried about one comment about the slide feture, in the fact that dose it or dosen't it hang up phone calls. about to try and find the manual online unless someone knows the answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

It doesn't hang up calls BUT you get used to it. I have the phone for a few weeks now and LOVE it, walkman is great, the feel of it is great. All round, a fantastic phone. I would definetly reccomend it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

yup got it for christmas the best decision i ever made i have yet to find one flaw with it... and when you convert your songs to m4a at around 1.5 megs a song at the same quality you cant go wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Funkiwi75

Thanks for everyones input. I have infact changed my mind and went with the K800i. The W850i looks and sounds good for a mp3 player and phone, but im more into my photos so the 3.2mp Cybershot camera is grate. It's going to be good to have a good camera with me all the time instead of having to carry my P10 around.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Hmm good choice, the 3MP cam is a good one (for a phone) plus the K800i has MP3 and FM radio so your sorted to a point.

Got mine two weeks ago over the N73 (can't wait for N95) and I am over the moon with it, Nokia seam laggy now Ive moved to SE...

Advertisement