Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jumptv.com

• 01-01-2007 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends;

What do you think about jumpTv it seems to me that it would be a good replacment for Dishs; What bandwidth for broadband needed to use this service??

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

IPTV even as good as the worst analogue cable is not possible unless you are on ADSL2 or fibre. Forget it.

This service does not use even full ordinary broadband, it is not a real IPTV service at all but simply a rip off Web TV service. Many of the feeds are available at this pathetic quality directly, free from the broadcaster.

Essentially this is a SCAM.

It is also very expensive even charging for many channels FTA by satellite in Ireland.

If you had only 1 or 2 posts I'd suspect you of being "Jump TV" and promoting this rubbish! however a check reveals you probabily found Jump TV by accident, so I hope I have saved you and others from wasting money!

Happy New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

watty wrote:
    If you had only 1 or 2 posts I'd suspect you of being "Jump TV" and promoting this rubbish! however a check reveals you probabily found Jump TV by accident

I just found this while looking for replacment of the Dishs coz of the rule of not allowing Dishs
    watty wrote:
    Many of the feeds are available at this pathetic quality directly, free from the broadcaster.

I found the link to these people from the formal web sites of some broadcaster!!
    watty wrote:
    Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to u and to everyone here:)

Advertisement