Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry I Cant Be There

Options
  • 02-01-2007 5:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get the text going around on New Years Eve?

'Hi, Saddam here. Sorry I cant be at your New Years Eve party - still a bit hung over from yesterday..'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

:rolleyes:

Nope, didn't get that, I just got some cheesy "send this to everyone you don't wanna lose in 2007" message.... but I could have done with something more fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Saddam's got a new line in t-shirts, they're a little tight around the neck but hang very well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Saddam's got a new line in t-shirts, they're a little tight around the neck but hang very well
    Cruel but good!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

this just proves tommy tiernans skit on irish people always makin fun of massive world events.. that shouldnt be made funny... we rule...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You can now play Hangman on your mobile phone!!
    Level 1: S_DD_M H_SS__N

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Ya I got one of those. Made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

:rolleyes:

Nope, didn't get that, I just got some cheesy "send this to everyone you don't wanna lose in 2007" message.... but I could have done with something more fun!
    I got one of those too. Guess clogging e-mail servers is not enough anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Yeah I got these alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Custodian

A mate texted it ~ "Corny joke" But got a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i hate those "lose in 2007..." messages got over 300 calls on them in work
    but still hate the "you have 3 hours to call your service provider before they terminate your account " texts more

cause me to have to stop sleeping on the job will they

• Advertisement
Advertisement